NLP Professional Coach
Bachelor of Business Administration
25 years in corporate management positions
Member ICF – SICPNL
Montreal – Video
English / French
Specific competencies :
- Ability to create and maintain a true relationship based on listening and respect.
- Passionate in exploring and developing human potential.
- High degree of organization and structure.
- Focused on clarity of objectives, outcomes and action.
Individual Coaching for Executives, Entrepreneurs and Managers:
– Evolve towards more efficient leadership
– Increase the mobilization and motivation of employees
– Improve and diversify communications to maximize efficiency
– Develop faster and more efficient decision-making
– Take on new responsibilities
– Maximize the ability to delegate effectively
– Developing managerial courage and ability to set limits
– Evolve towards a more strategic steering committee
Professional pathways and forces:
After completing a Bachelor of Business Administration at the University of Sherbrooke, Paul acquired a diversified experience as a manager in the manufacturing, financial, service and distribution sectors (BCE Emergis / Kaba Ilco / LGS Group (IBM) / Arcelor Mital / Molson Brewery / O’keefe Brewery / Desjardins Group / Royal Bank).
After a career of more than 25 years in the world of management, Paul makes a major career turn in 2004: passionate about the human dimension of management, he embarked on a development approach in the field of coaching.
Paul is a certified NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) coach, NLP trainer and supervisor and in 2015 obtains his international NLP coach certification with John Grinder.
Paul accompanies, in pleasure, managers and executives at key moments in their careers. He also gave management courses in Paris, with the Gereso group.
Certifications / Memberships:
- International coaching certification – NLP Academy – London (John Grinder)
- NLP Certified Coach & NLP Trainer – CQPNL / Coach Partner – Management Coaching
- Coaching techniques – FIC Performance
- Project Management – UQAM
- Bachelor in Business Administration – Université de Sherbrooke
- ICF – International Coaching Federation
- SICPNL – International Society of NLP Coaches
Some coaching references:
- Laurentian Bank
- IAP (Industrial Alliance Pacific)
- University of Montreal
- RGA (Reinsurance Group of America)
- Caisse de depot et de placement du Québec