Management of Cultural Diversity
ICF certified Professional Coach
Certified Process Communication® Trainer
25 years of international experience
Face-to-face Coaching (Montreal) and Video
English / French
Adeline is passionate about the development of human skills and contributes every day for herself and her clients to create a trusting environment that promotes openness, learning and the deployment of full potential.
As a coach, she accompanies her clients in positive change, by aligning the needs and values of the person with the definition of SMART objectives and the development of relevant and effective action plans.
As a consultant, she values diversity as a lever for performance and a tool for growth for teams and companies.
Adeline is known for her active listening, her warm naturalness and her inspiring energy.
- Inspires and motivates large thinking focused on change and the definition of SMART and sustainable goals
- Understands the stakes of cultural diversity in organizations and offers specific and personalized solutions adapted to the realities of the environment.
- Promotes flexibility, empathy and creativity to foster a growing environment or each of its members is recognized in its differences, its own needs and its profound motivations
– Support in career change, specialist of expatriation
– Interpersonal Communication
– Setting goals and reaching them
– Stress management
Training & Lectures:
– Process Communication: Communication/Team Building
– Team Performance
– Management of multicultural teams
– Welcoming a new immigrant to your team
– Live and work in Canada
My motivation to be a Coach and trainer:
I have great satisfaction from seeing this little light spark in the eyes of my clients when they realize that change is possible and that a new reality, preferred to the one they live in, becomes not only an option, but the only possible option
Some references in organizations:
- Schneider Electric
- Rock Lab
- Scotia Bank
- Royal Bank of Canada
- ICF Certified Professional Coach
- Process Communication® Certified Trainer
- Peak PERFORMANCE2® Certified Trainer
- Global Certified Trainer, Ease®
- Process Communication® Certified Coach
“There is no point in running, you have to start soon enough”
(The Hare and the Tortoise, La Fontaine)