entering a new positionQuick adaptation requested!
on boarding Coaching
take advantage of the first strategic weeks
Maximize the “honeymoon” period …
Quickly understand what is at stakes:
As soon as possible, coaching can help you to:
– Understand the issues of your new position and take the pulse of the situation
– Clarify your professional goals as a person and within the function
– Strategically move forward and maximize the “honeymoon” period of the job entry
Positive stress management:
If you realize that pressure is increasing:
– Take a step back from current changes and re-clarify your goals
– Slow the hamster wheel and pull your head out of action
Develop your relational “flexibility”:
The change of environment will certainly force you to adapt to new modes of communication.
Process Communication ® coaching will help you:
– Better understand yourself, your strengths and weaknesses in communication.
– Understand others, change your point of view to enlarge your understanding of reality
– Manage delicate situations with finesse
DO YOU WANT TO discuss WHAT coaching can OFFER YOU?
TRANSFER TO A NEW ENVIRONMENT
CHANGE OF organization
Professional coaching: a way to put ideas in perspective, to reflect about them and to elaborate a plan to achieve your goals / ideas.
Guillemette knows her domain as well as the corporate world , which is a real plus I think for her role as a professional coach.
Good listening, nice energy.
For ad-hoc support:
– Change of professional situation
– Decision to be made
– Job interview to prepare …
Video Sessions within 48 hours, wherever you are in the world. You pay by the session, and stop when you want.
Hourly rate :
EURO: from 100€ taxes included
CAN$: from $150 taxes included
On boarding Coaching Program
We are at your side during your first 6 months.
Based on years of experience in career coaching, a full program with:
- 5 modules with online guided work (videos and working documents)
- 10 hours of individual coaching with a dedicated coach
- Your Process Communication Personality Inventory
+1 514 742 3590