COACHING and training in communicationCommunication & Collaboration
The key to successful organizations:
efficient communication and team collaboration!
- Develop emotional intelligence through:
– Self-awareness: understanding our emotions, recognizing their influence and using them to guide our decisions.
– Self-control: control our emotions and impulses to better adapt to change.
– Understanding others: our ability to detect, understand and respond to other people’s emotions.
– Relationship management: our ability to inspire and influence others while promoting their development, and managing conflict.
- Communication skills and Conflict Management:
We work with the PCM (Process Communication Model) and MBTI models to help our clients:
– Better understand oneself, their strengths and weaknesses in communication.
– Strive to understand the other person, change their point of view to enlarge their understanding of reality
– Manage delicate situations with finesse.
- Constructive Feedback:
We also train your teams with Constructive Feedback techniques, and how to manage Conflicts and Difficult Personalities in a more efficient way…
COMMUNICATION AND COLLABORATION
GROUP WORKSHOPS & TRAININGS
We offer different formats: face-to-face training, virtual workshops, individual coaching … to develop the communication skills of your teams.
Training and workshops:
We offer half-day, 1-day or 3-day workshops according to your wishes and availability.
- Objective: awaken employees on specific subjects of organizational communication
- Methodology: practical workshops where participants leave with a precise action plan
DO YOU WANT TO IMPROVE COMMUNICATION AND COLLABORATION IN YOUR ORGANIZATION ?
DEALING WITH DIFFICULT PERSONALITIES
Process Communication helps identify the type of the other partner in interpersonal communication to understanding “what’s the game.”
It provides keys to explain the present, the past and predict in some extent the future of my interpersonal reactions and interactions. Fascinating.
HOW TO MAKE : 1+1 = 3
- Create strong teams with a clear Strategic Alignment:
– Start with WHY ! The team will reflect on its mission, vision, identity and values…
– Define the WHAT : Project, concrete objectives, responsibilities…
– Take time to precise the HOW : Critical competences and resources, organization, roles and responsibilities, ways of communication…
- Optimize internal communication:
– Understand the roles, issues and personalities of each team member to adapt communication and anticipate conflicts
– Develop emotional intelligence for individuals and groups to build on each other’s strengths and create synergies
– Be more efficient in everyday life: personal and collective organization, techniques of reformulation, feedback …
- Team Coaching:
For tailor-made methodologies, Contact-us
What if good practices and skills were already present internally?
Groups of professional codevelopment can help your employees to :
- Learn how to be more effective in finding new ways to think, feel and act in its current practice
- Require to take always a time for reflection on professional practice
- Have a professional membership group where confidence and solidarity prevail
- Consolidate its professional identity by comparing his practice to those of others
- Learn how to help (consultant) and to be helped (client).
+1 514 742 3590