Difficulty in communicating, conflicts in your teams…
The Process Communication Model ® is a great tool to improve communication!
The Process Communication Model ® :
Discover this powerful psychological model:
– to better understand how you and your contacts “work”.
– to be able to ensure efficient communication,
All this, even under stress, in order to anticipate and manage misunderstandings and conflicts.
Fruit of the research conducted by Taibi Kahler, PhD., in the 1970s, in partnership with NASA, Process Communication® allows to better understand yourself, better understand others, and optimize relationships. To learn more
This tool helps identify the type of the other partner in interpersonal communication to understanding “what’s the game.”
It provides keys to explain the present, the past and predict in some extent the future of my interpersonal reactions and interactions.
Discover the impact of Process Communication® training :
We do the training inside your company / at your training center.
For already established teams, this allows to develop mutual understanding and team cohesion.
It is also an cost saving solution to train a large number of people.
3 days – Individualize your communication with the Process Communication Model®
- Process Communication Model® “standard” training
- Key topics: Perceptions, Personality Types, Communication channels, Base and Phases, Psychological needs, Sequence of Stress…
- Includes the participants’ Personality Inventory
- Duration: 2 days + 1 day or 2 half days (case studies)
- Maximum recommended group size : 10 participants
Specific version for sales teams
Specific version for human resources teams
– Individual / self-employed workers: CAN$ 850 + taxes
– Corporate (> 10 employees): CAN$ 1250 + taxes
Public training (Montreal):
The ideal solution for small teams, self-employed workers or private individuals.
Training place: Montreal downtown (Peel / McGill)
Contact us for the schedule of upcoming public trainings.
Public training only
– Individual / self-employed workers: CAN$ 350 + taxes
– Corporate: CAN$ 550 + taxes
Your Trainer in Process Communication :
Process Communication certified Coach and Trainer
20 years experience in corporate leading positions
Montreal – Video