Executive Coach – Systemic Coaching
Collective Intelligence – Co-development – Facilitation
20 years of experience in human resources in transformation contexts
ICF Coach, DISC and MBTI certified®
Graduated with a double MBA from EM Lyon Business School (France) and York University (Canada).
Master of Science in Psychology in progress.
Paris – Video
French / English
Laure has been working for 20 years as a Human Resources professional, ifor organizations in industry, services and media and in the non-profit sector.
Since 2014, she has been supporting professionals and teams from all cultures, eager to take a step in their career and ready to question themselves.
She is known for her listening, her enthusiasm, her openness and her appetite for ‘side steps’.
Adventure / Contribution / Authenticity / Vitality / Team spirit
– Alignment between values and professional choices
– Professional transition (taking up a position, new orientation, expatriation etc.)
– Clarification of professional objectives
– Clarification of operating preferences and improvement of communication skills
Facilitation & Team Coaching:
– Definition of the missions and values of a team
– Improved communication in the team using DISC or MBTI
– Co-design and facilitation of tailor-made team seminars according to the expected objectives
My motivation to be a Professional Coach:
In an increasingly uncertain environment marked by the permanence of change, individuals are led to reconsider their professional commitment and their working methods. And companies need to readjust their organizational models to leave more room for creativity and individual initiative.
Allowing everyone to rely on their unique strengths to get moving and act on their professional environment, in order to find their right place in the organization, that’s what drives me!
Coaching training accredited by the ICF
MBTI and DISC certified practitioner
MBA from EM Lyon, France and York University, Canada.
Master in Change Management (Paris 9 Dauphine)
Master1 in Clinical Psychology (IED Paris 8).
“To travel without meeting the other is not to travel, it is to move”