healthy Body & mind at workStress Management and Life Balance
Better manage your energy
“Who wants to go far takes care of his horse”
stress management & burn out prevention
Don’t let your team in body or mind sufferings.
Before it is too late:
– step back in front of permanent stress
– re – clarify your objectives
– slow down the hamster wheel
Note: The concerned person often does not realize the danger of the situation…
As a manager, a colleague, or a HR representative, be attentive to those who work too hard and enter into discussion with them as soon as possible.
Make your own diagnosis:
Do not wait for regular insomnia or heart palpitations to realize that your body and your mind suffer!
Reflect on your lifestyle:
– What is your professional pace?
– What are your main sources of stress?
– And what about your life balance?
Family, sport, social… but also culture, time for yourself…
DO YOU WANT TO give CONCRETE STRESS MANAGEMENT TOOLS to YOUR EMPLOYEES?
MeDITATION – HYPNOSis
Regain good habits for a satisfactory life balance:
Make the link with your sources of motivation:
– What are the moments, tasks or interactions that stimulate you positively?
– When do you have the time to develop yourself intellectually, emotionally… ? To invest in yourself?
Give yourself simple and progressive change objectives
Discover and practice simple and effective techniques:
Time management, personal organization
- Time for yourself :
Get back in touch with your breath, discover positive visualization, auto-hypnosis or meditation (3 minutes are often enough…)
- Physical and mental health:
Stretch your body at your desk or between 2 meetings, get out 5 minutes at lunch to see daylight and breath natural air…
Practice muscle relaxation exercises, yoga on chair …
We will give you simple “tricks” to really improve your quality of life at work (and not only)
TRAININGS AND WORKSHOPS IN ORGANIZATIONS
Take care of your physical and mental health
PRESENTIAL OR VIRTUAL
We offer workshops-conferences from 1 hour to 3 hours according to your wishes and availability.
- Objective: educate employees about the prevention of their physical and mental health
- Methodology: practical workshops where participants leave with a precise action plan
+1 514 742 3590