Stress Management and Life Balance"Who wants to go far takes care of his horse"
Don’t let your team in body or mind sufferings.
Make your own diagnosis:
Do not wait for regular insomnia or heart palpitations to realize that your body and your mind suffer!
Reflect on your lifestyle:
– What is your professional pace?
– What are your main sources of stress?
– And what about your life balance?
Family, sport, social…
but also culture, time for yourself…
Stress management and burnout prevention:
Before it is too late:
– step back in front of permanent stress
– re – clarify your objectives
– slow down the hamster wheel
Note: The concerned person often does not realize the danger of the situation… As a manager, a colleague, or a HR representative, be attentive to those who work too hard and enter into discussion with them as soon as possible.
Regain good habits for a satisfactory life balance:
Make the link with your sources of motivation:
– What are the moments, tasks or interactions that stimulate you positively?
– When do you have the time to develop yourself intellectually, emotionally… ? To invest in yourself?
Give yourself simple and progressive change objectives
Discover and practice simple and effective techniques:
Time management, personal organization
- Time for yourself :
Get back in touch with your breath, discover positive visualization, auto-hypnosis or meditation (3 minutes are often enough…)
- Physical and mental health:
Stretch your body at your desk or between 2 meetings, get out 5 minutes at lunch to see daylight and breath natural air…
Practice muscle relaxation exercises, yoga on chair …
We will give you simple “tricks” to really improve your quality of life at work (and not only)