Team Coaching through Change
Certified NLP Coach
Coach of the Institute of Applied Neurosciences
Project Management Professional (PMP)
Scrum Master, Scrum Product Owner
15 years experience in management positions and multicultural environments
Montreal – Video conference
English / French
Christian supports leaders, managers and teams in achieving their objectives with empathy, in action and considering their specific challenges for concrete results. In an era where life has become a series of transitions, change is the norm, multiculturalism is a must, Christian has soothing calm, humor and resilience that facilitate coaching in the workplace.
Christian has 25 years of experience in international companies, including 15 years in management positions (Software Development Manager, Branch Manager, V.P. Product Manager…) on four continents. This gives him the capacity and the empathy to understand the challenges of his clients and coaches. Christian uses techniques that have proven themselves over time (Neurolinguistic Programming) and scientifically (Institute of Applied Neurosciences) that allow him to help his clients to reach the next level.
- Welcomes with openness and non-judgmental, so that their clients allow themselves to be who they really are in order to become who they have the potential to be.
- Warm and challenging for a coaching reaching his customers’ objectives.
- Combines method, neuroscience and creativity to provide tailor-made coaching that produces results.
Individual coaching of leaders and managers:
- Managerial skills, interpersonal communication
- Leadership, Servant Leader role
- Clarification of objectives, mission and values of the individual in his role
- Transition support (taking up a post, reorientation, expatriation)
- Professional efficiency
- Stress management, personal and professional life balance
- Coaching in time of changes
- Team building and co-development
- Work organization, priority management, increasing autonomy …
- Clarification of the group’s mission, identity and values
- Facilitate the integration of different generations and / or cultures in a team
- Management: the fundamentals, advanced management, Manager Coach
- Leadership: discover your leadership style, find your ability to guide and inspire.
- Professional efficiency: time / energy / priorities / stress & fears / conflicts / delegation.
- Stress management
My motivation to be a Professional Coach and Trainer:
« Make the world a better place by helping individuals and organizations to achieve fulfillment while respecting each other and their own challenges.
Because the person is at the center of personal success as well the organization’s success, the person is the one making the difference. »
Certifications / Memberships:
- NLP Certified Coach – Practitioner, Master- Practitioner & Post-Master
- Coach of Institute of Applied Neuroscience (applied to coaching)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) ©
- Product Management (Group 280)
- Scrum Master, Scrum Product Owner (scrum.org)
- Degree in Computer Science
- Master- Practitioner Humanist Hypnosis
- Master-Trainer at the EPHTMC
- Cardio feedback and Cardiac Coherence Practitioner
- ICF – International Coach Federation